Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Day 99


It is hard to believe that my next post will be #100! I also can't believe I missed 2 days. Monday we went to see little Lilly at the hospital. She came home yesterday so that is great. Yesterday I was just busy. I will blame it on summer.

Today's card is the card I made for my husbands birthday. It is a cut and print. I cut the circle and scallop with my KNK, designed the words in KNK and exported them to word. I then printed them on regular printing paper, using repositional tape applied the circle over the print on the paper, and sent it through again so that this time the print was on the circle. Make sure you use the export image option so that is is saved as a jpeg rather than KNK file.
On the inside of the card I stamped Happy Birthday.
Tomorrow I will have both grandchildren over night!!! I can hardly wait. Little Hailey Grace will be 4 months old next week so it is about time she came for an overnight visit. :O).

No comments:

Post a Comment