Saturday, February 27, 2010

Day 261

My granddaughter Hailey will be one in 3 weeks...where did the time go? My daughter decided that we should make her Birthday party invites. I had bought a whole stack of the Birthday paper at Tuesday morning for 1.99. Using the Klic and Kut we  cut the cupcake from pink and yellow paper. The yellow was put through the Cuttlebug with a Crafts Too butterfly embossing folder. For the top we used the Cuttlebug divine swirl folder. Then we picked a font with a number one that we liked cut that with the KNK. It was embossed  with the Cuttlebug Swiss Dot folder. The flame was cut and stickles applied. I cut the items, my daughter assembled everything. The inside says "Our Little Cupcake is Turning One" and then had the party info.
I think this would make a cute birthday card for just about anyone. You could change the number on the top to what ever you wanted.

2 comments:

  1. Nancy,
    That card is really cute. Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a really cute idea!!!!

    I can't believe Hailey Grace is already going to be one year old!!!!!!

    Colleen

    ReplyDelete