Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Day 257

A friend of the family who is close to 90 years old was just inducted into the local "Bowling Hall of Fame". I had purchased a bowling stamp at a tag sale because my youngest brother bowls and thought it might make a nice card for him someday. I haven't made his card yet but it came in handy for this card. The large black paper was coredinations which I put through the Cuttlebug and then sanded. The rest is just black, gray and white cardstock layered.
 Yesterday I took the grandkids home , they had been here since Tuesday night. My daughter had won an award through work and they had the award program in Vegas. So my daughter and her husband went to Vegas and we got the kids. I was soooo tired by the time they went home, but I missed them before I even left their house. :O) I am fortunate that I am able to babysit for them 2 days a week so I will see them on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment