Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Day 121




After too long without my camera I am finally back. I have been busy with life lately, how that happens I don't know. :O)


So, because I have been a Blog Slacker lately today I will post 2 cards. Both are completely computer generated. What I like about these cards is that if you have paper, scissors, a computer and a printer you can make a card. You don't need a fancy cutter or stamps etc.


The first card was made using black cardstock for the background, a piece of printed paper that says Congratulations in many fonts, and then a computer generated and printed Congratulations. I used a piece of black ribbon behind the Congratulations.


The second card was made with a patterned premade card and the flower was printed and then colored with watercolor pencils.I used a piece of pink cardstock for the back of the flower print and added a piece of ribbon!


So if you want to make cards but don't want to invest a lot of money, here are 2 examples!

No comments:

Post a Comment